The qualified candidates will be responsible for operating a variety of Todd Brothers commercial vehicles. We are looking for experienced drivers with construction and/ or aggregate experience. This position works out of our Stouffville office. Most work is hauling from pits or our jobsites, no cross-border or long-haul driving. Drivers will be home every night.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the field
- Clean driver’s licence abstract and CVOR a must
- Candidates with construction and aggregate experience are an asset
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with other drivers, colleagues and supervisors
- Must be reliable, flexible and have a positive attitude
- Ability to keep trucks well cared for and clean
- AZ Class Licence
- Conduct pre and post-trip inspections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting and exceeding timelines and working independently
- Safely and efficiently operate various trucks, including triaxle dump truck and or trailer
- Thorough understanding of MOL and CVOR regulations
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of driver and road safety
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and civil construction an asset
- Competence in the operation of various types of equipment
Our drivers can work irregular or odd hours in outdoor work sites during the peak of the construction season. The work hours depend on weather conditions and may include some weekend hours when required.
Our business sector is typically seasonal; however, Todd Brothers provides employment year-round to all employees with snow removal contracts, emergency services and other weather-permitting work.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27-30 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care