In typical fashion, the holiday season has come and gone, and while we had some wonderful time off to enjoy our friends and family’s company over the season, we cannot wait to jump into 2023 here at Todd Brothers. Finally, we have had some time to collect our thoughts and reflect on how amazing our 2022 season was! We have had some amazing highlights in 2022, including but not limited to the following:
- Roughly 2.5 million meters of earth moved on site, and an additional 350,000 meters exported
- We are very proud that our team had zero days lost to incidents or accidents at work
- Our Snow team was awarded five extra trucks for our Kawartha Lakes Road Contract
- Our total work volume increased by 10-15% over last year, which had also increased 10-15% from the year prior
- We organized our recruiting efforts to have our first Hiring Event in early 2023 to support our growth
- We had a great crew working of ladies + gentlemen with all-hands-on-deck for earth moving season, welcoming many talented new faces along the way, including three new office staff members and welcoming back Erin from her maternity leave
- Our TB family grew by five new future operators from Tristan, Casey, Bobby, Richard & Tyler, and an honourable mention going to two new furry family members Tucker McKay and Rhonda Jessup
- The Todds celebrated the weddings of not one but two of their children, our Vise-President Brayden and their daughter Christie in the summer of 2022
Overall, our 2022 season has been a fantastic reflection of our consistent growth over the past 40 years and heading into the next 40. We are gearing up to make 2023 a year for expansion and growth by setting our sights on adding earthworks and sewer crew to our roster. If you are ready to join in on the action, visit our careers page for more information on our positions and how to apply.
Thank you for a fantastic 2022; we can’t wait to beat it in 2023!